Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 320|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

台灣30岁熟女打破傳统 和自己结婚 Congratulations, you may now kiss ...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2022-3-20 14:07:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Chen Wei-yih has posed for a set of photos in a flowing white dress, enlisted a wedding planner and rented a banquet hall for a marriage celebration with 30 friends.

But there is no groom. Chen will marry herself.

Uninspired by the men she's met but facing social pressure to get married, the 30-year-old Taipei office worker will hold the reception next month in honor of just one person.

"Age thirty is a prime period for me. My work and experience are in good shape, but I haven't found a partner, so what can I do?" Chen said.

"It's not that I'm anti-marriage. I just hope that I can express a different idea within the bounds of a tradition."

Her T$50,000 ($5,675) wedding comes after online publicity that has netted 1,800 largely sympathetic co妹妹ent彰化外送茶,s.

"I think there will be more and more girls like this," said "divagirl," who did not elaborate.

Women in Taiwan are marrying later and less often as their economic status advances, fuelling government concerns about a drop in the birth rate and its impact on productivity.

Only 40 percent of women surveyed earlier this year by the education ministry said they imagined married people could live better lives than singles, local media said.

"I was just hoping that more people would love themselves," said Chen, who will go on a solo honeymoon to Australia.

Chen said her mother had insisted on a gr減肥茶,oom at first but later jumped aboard the solo marriage plan.

But as Chen cannot officially register a marriage to herself, if she finds a man lat美白產品,er she will wed again.

"If I had a steady boyfriend, I wouldn't do this," Chen said. "it would be offensive to him, anyway."

(Read by Renee Haines. Renee Haines is a journalist at the China Daily Web site.)

點击检察更多双語消息

(Agencies)

陈薇伊已拍過了婚纱照,禮聘了婚禮策動职員,還租了一個宴會厅来举辦婚禮,将有30個朋侪来加入婚禮。

不外婚禮上却没有新郎。陈薇伊将和本身成婚。

没有碰到中意的汉子,可是又面對成婚的社會压力,這位30岁的台北人員将鄙人個月举辦一小我的婚禮。

陈薇伊说:“30岁對我来讲是一個黄金時代。我的事情和履历都不错,可是我却還没找到本身的另外一半,那我能有甚麼法子呢?”

“我并不是不婚族。我只是但愿用傳统的方法表达一種分歧的概念。”

她的婚禮规划在網上暴光後吸引了1800条评论,大可能是表达怜悯和支撑的。婚禮耗费了5万新台幣(合5675美元)。

婚禮女主角说:“我認為像如许的女孩今後會愈来愈多。”不外她没有就這一话题深谈。

跟着台灣女性經濟职位地方的上升,台灣女性晚婚和不婚的也愈来愈多,這激发了當局的担心,由于這可能致使诞生率的降低,并對出產力造成影响。

据本地媒體称,本年早些時辰台灣教诲部举行的一项查询拜访表白,只有40%的被查询拜访女性称她们認為已婚人士會比独身人士糊口得更好。

陈薇伊说:“我只是但愿更多的人可以或许爱他们本身。”她将单身前去澳大利亚度蜜月。

陈薇伊说她的母亲本来對峙要有一個新郎,但厥後也接管了這一单人成婚规划。

可是因為陈薇伊和本身成婚没法举行官方注册,若是她今後找到符合的汉子還會再成婚。

陈薇伊说:“若是我有固定的男友,我是不會這麼做的。那样會讓他反感。”

相干浏览

英國情侣争相在“三十重合日”成婚

美大都已婚人士信赖本身“選對人”

日本風行仳离仪式 砸扁婚戒庆获复活

日本宅男與遊戲人物成婚

英國情人群赴希腊島 举辦“妈妈咪呀”婚禮

查询拜访:“奔三女”重恋爱轻奇迹

美國查询拜访:婚姻不是恋爱的归宿

英國女性看淡婚姻 婚否再也不首要
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|結婚經驗交流論壇  

t恤, 團體服, 空壓機, 未上市, 搬家, 台北當舖, 三重當舖, 汽車借款, 基隆票貼, 瘦臉, 未上市, 支票借錢, 支票借款, 汐止借錢, 隆乳, 汐止汽車借款, 音波拉皮, 汐止當舖, 汐止免留車, 支票借款, 票貼, 紙杯植纖碗廚餘回收廢鐵回收, 防盜, 台中搬家, 團體服, 夾克, 樹林當舖, 現金版, 真人百家樂百家樂, 禮品, 贈品, 翻譯社, 通水管, 通馬桶,

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:22 , Processed in 0.145936 second(s), 4 queries , File On.